Reverend Monsignor Genaro Coronado died Friday, December 11, 2020. He was 101 years old.
Monsignor Coronado was ordained a priest in the Diocese of Mexicali in 1951 where he served as Vicar General and then Professor of Philosophy and Humanities for the Major Seminary in the Diocese of Tijuana.
Monsignor Coronado was incardinated in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles in 1986. While serving in the Archdiocese these were his assignments.
- Resident, Santa Rosa de Lima, San Fernando
- Associate Pastor, Our Lady of Guadalupe, El Monte
- Pastor and Pastor Emeritus, San Antonio de Padua, Los Angeles
- Resident, Nazareth House, Los Angeles
- Resident, St. John of God Retirement, Los Angeles